Cusco highly supported by braces advantage and the rear shock absorber between the towers.
Strut alleviate the living body, particularly when cornering and on uneven surfaces. Decreased body Living in turn increases the shock absorbers and suspension action.
* Type-TI: Full titanium cross support.
* Type-CB: 40mm Strut with carbon rod.
* Type-Alc-40: Carbon fiber coated with a 38mm aluminum bar.
* Type-40: Rod 40mm aluminum tube.
* Type-40D Rod 40mm D shape in aluminum.
* Type-Alc-OS: Aluminum oval, coated with carbon fiber.
* Type-OS: Oval aluminum rod.
* Type-AS: Aluminum round rod profile.
* Type-ST: Adjustable two-piece steel rod.
* Type-OS-T: Type-OS rear cross installed with the triangle on the lower part.
Requires a Type-OS the rear cross member.
Race Performance Ltd
Välitie 6, 07170 Pornainen, Finland
☎ 020 790 2 790
☛ www.race.fiOur team: Riku, Jaana, Willem and AriRead here who we are and what we're about: about us.